A simple but tasty vegetarian curry.
- Heat the oil in a large pan. Fry the cumin and mustard seeds for 2 minutes until they splutter.
- Add the onion and garlic then fry for 5 - 6 minutes.
- Add the turmeric, ground coriander, ground cumin, chilli powder, and salt, then fry for a further 2 - 3 minutes.
- Add the courgette and cook for 5 minutes whilst stirring continuously to prevent burning.
- Add the tomatoes, tomato purée, water and lemon juice, then stir together. Simmer for 10 minutes until the sauce has thickened and the courgette is cooked but still has some bite.
- Stir in fresh coriander and garam masala just before serving.