Summer Fish Curry
A light and tasty alternative recipe for the Patia. Perfect for the summer months.
- Empty the mix into a pan with the water and simmer for 5 - 7 minutes. Cool and leave sauce overnight.
- Reheat the sauce, adjusting the water if necessary. The mixture should be quite thin.
- Cut your fish into bite-sized pieces, add to the sauce and cook till tender. Most white fish should need no more than 7 - 8 minutes.
- Stir in the lemon juice and garnish with roughly chopped herbs, chopped cherry tomatoes and finely sliced spring onion.
- Serve with naan bread or rice, asparagus, and Tarka Dhal.