Asparagus Dippers, Boiled Eggs and Spiced Salt
This twist on traditional eggs and toast soldiers makes for a delicious brunch or afternoon treat in the sun - just make sure you make enough because they go quickly!
Your 3 spiced salt options...
- Grind cumin seed together with 1 tsp of sea salt flakes
- Mix the chilli flakes with 1/2 tsp sea salt flakes
- Grind together the black peppercorns with 1/2 tsp sea salt flakes and then stir through the amchur powder (mango powder)
For your asparagus and eggs...
- Cook the eggs in boiling water for 5-6 minutes for soft-boiled eggs.
- Drizzle oil over the asparagus and cook in a very hot pan or using a griddle pan for 4-5 minutes (depending on the thickness of the spears).
- Serve the egg in an egg cup, dip in the asparagus spears and sprinkle with your choice of spiced salts.