Butternut Squash Sambhar
Traditional Indian side dish using butternut squash and red lentils.
- Skin, deseed and cube the butternut squash.
- Place in a baking tray, drizzle with oil and add a dash of salt, place in a preheated oven at 200c, and roast until golden.
- Cook the Sambhar accoring to the pack's instructions, and add the roast butternut as the veg.
- In a separate pan, heat the oil and add the sliced garlic.
- Fry for 30 seconds, add the remaining ingredients, and fry till the coconut is golden brown.
- Add this mixture to the lentils, season, and garnish with lemon juice and fresh coriander.