Chicken and Potato Korma
Another family favourite, using the Korma Curry Pack.
To recreate this family favourite, use a whole chicken cut into 8 - 10 pieces or 1kg of joints. You really have to use the whole chicken to get the best flavour here. It gives great depth to the curry, which is all soaked up by the soft potatoes.
- Make the sauce by adding the Korma Curry Pack to a pan with the water. Simmer for 5 - 8 minutes.
- Add the tin of tomatoes and creamed coconut. Simmer until the coconut dissolves.
- Add the chicken to the Korma sauce along with the potatoes. Floury potatoes are best peeled and quartered.
- Simmer this gently with the lid on for about an hour or till the potatoes are just falling apart.
- Serve in the usual Fernandez family way - with a simple vegetable side dish and plenty of natural yoghurt.