Gujarati Style Cauliflower
An alternate use for our Bombay Potato Curry Pack, using cauliflower.
- Fry the spices in 2 tbsp of oil on a high heat for 3 - 4 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower and stir fry for 2 - 3 minutes, so the cauliflower is covered in the spice mix.
- Add the tomatoes, mix well, cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the spinach, cover, and cook for a further 5 - 10 minutes, until the cauliflower is tender.
- Season with salt. Garnish with lots of fresh coriander and lemon juice.