Leftover Fried Rice
Turn your leftovers into an eye-catching treat with this inventive use of our Bombay Potato Pack.
- Halve and slice your onion
- Heat a tablespoon of oil over a medium heat
- Fry the onion for about 5-10 minutes, until soft
- Add diced root veg and fry for a few minutes
- Add the spice mix and raw soft veg, e.g. red pepper, and fry for a couple of minutes
- Add your leftover cooked rice and stir (you may need to add a little more oil at this point)
- At this point add any frozen veg (peas or beans are a great addition to this)
- Cook until hot throughout, mixing those spices in until it turns a vibrant yellow!
- Serve topped with a fried egg and your choice of chutneys and pickles. We recommend a quick onion pickle and a sprinkle of Pul Biber chilli flakes to give it a little zing.