Saag Gosht - one pot wonder
A quick, all-in-one dish. The lamb brings a rich, deep flavour, the sugar snap peas add a light fresh crunch and the new potatoes soak up all the delicious, earthy sauce.
- Add the Saag Gosht Curry Pack to a large pan with the water and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and diced lamb, stir, then cover with a lid and leave to cook for 1 hour on a low heat.
- After 1 hour, add the small new potatoes whole, stir in, put the lid back on and leave to cook for 30 mins or until the potatoes are cooked through.
- Add the sugar snap peas and cook with the lid off for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh coriander and yoghurt (optional)
Vegetarian? Here's a great meat-free alternative.