Thai Green Curry with Grilled Baby Aubergine & Chicken
The silky, richness of the aubergine flesh works well when paired with this thin, yet strongly flavoured sauce. In contrast to the flesh, the aubergine skins give a nice bitterness which is a great contrast with the chicken.
- Pierce the baby aubergines with a fork 3 or 4 times. Drizzle with a small amount of oil and roast in a hot oven for about 20 - 30 minutes, until they are cooked through.
- Empty the Thai Green Curry Pack into a pan with the coconut milk and water. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken thigh and cook for 20 minutes.
- Add the cooked aubergine and continue to cook for another 5 minutes, until the chicken is fully cooked.
- Squeeze in the lime juice and garnish with coriander just before serving.