Xacutti with Grilled/BBQ Sea Bream
When we fancy something quick and light, this is the of fish dish that we go for.
- Empty the contents of the pack into a pan with 300ml water and add 60g coconut cream.
- Simmer until coconut dissolves.
- Mix well, cover, and gently cook.
- Add 4 tbsp tomato puree, 2 tbsp cider vinegar and 2 tsp sugar. Gently open simmer for 10 minutes.
- Whilst the sauce is simmering, rub a little oil and salt onto 2 - 3 whole sea bream and grill for 5 minutes on each side. Adjust salt of sauce and serve poured over the fish.
Serving Suggestion: Serve your sea bream whole, on a bed of basmati rice with a simple cucumber salad with lemon juice, salt and chilli.