Bombay Potato Salad
We love making this recipe for BBQs, but it is also great for picnics or as part of a light evening meal.
- Cut the potatoes in half, boil until cooked and then leave to cool.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the onion for 5 - 6 minutes until soft.
- Add the Rafi’s Bombay Potato pack and fry for a further 2 - 3 minutes.
- Take the pan off the heat, add the lemon juice and fold through the potatoes. Leave to cool.
- Transfer the potato mix to a salad bowl and add the spring onions, coriander and mint.
- Add the yoghurt and mix to create a thin coating on the potatoes.
- Season well with salt, to taste.